Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shower Door and Ikea Adventure

The Kohler glass shower door arrived and Chris got straight to work installing it.

I did the caulking.

Turned out great - all we need now is the finishing trim for the edges of the shower, and to tile the step into the Master Bedroom - and we will have one room fully finished!!!!!! One down - 4 to go - ( the basement is a completely seperate count!!)

Prepping with tape before caulking.

Shower door installed!!! No more wet, soagy towels on the floor!


Whilst my mum was visiting, we made a trip to the new Ikea store in Denver - I was excited - Chris was not! So he stayed at home with Url.

As lack of storage is one of our biggest issues right now in the house - be it in the bedroom, bathroom or front entrance - I had my eyes peeled for anything that might work in any of the rooms. I found this little number - and think it works well. Unfortunately I couldn't make a decision on anything else - so this was our only big purchase of the day (we found plenty of little things in the marketplace - so cannot say our only purchase!).

The cabinet Mum and I got from Ikea. The colour goes perfectly with the other stained wood and mirrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment