Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

Wow, where has the time gone. Its almost January 2012. I felt I needed to do one last blog in 2011 - its been a while since the last installment.

We made a trip to WI and IL over Thanksgiving. The Mountain opened, although with not much snow, however with this new distraction, our energy level towards DIY waivered. SO rather than persue new projects, we embraced the Christmas spirit and cut down a tree and decorated!! It was a completely different Christmas this year compared to last - it was awesome!! Plus I had a couple of surprise visitors on Christmas Day that made it extra special!!


Chris loves his chain saw!!

The chosen tree!

Ready to go

Our lovely Christmas tree!

The outside of the house looking pretty  with fairy lights!

The pom pom garland that I made.....sure beats tinsel!


My surprise visitors - MUM and CHRISSY!!!! (at Mayflower Gulch)

No comments:

Post a Comment