Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tiling

Having water in the house meant we were able to use the new tile cutter, to finish tiling the bathroom floor. Exciting times. Once the tiles were set, I used a tile enhancer and sealer. Tomorrow I grout, and Tuesday Chris installs the toilet !!!!!!!!!! That will be a great day!

Cutting tiles.

Concentrating.

Tiling finished, so I'm painting on the tile enhance/sealer (left side done)

Lovely tiles.

Tiles sealed, baseboard installed, and Chris put the door in last week. Just need to finish the steps!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you guys are amazing at this stuff... it all looks brilliant. Awesome effort although I'm not content with the lack of safety goggles/gloves/footwear!

    KJM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kieran (I'm guessing its you!!) - I know - we really should be wearing all that clobber - but have no excuses other than we're stupid and lazy!! You'll have to come over and see it in person !!
    HCB (or that should be HCR)!

    ReplyDelete