Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bonjour 332 !!

As some of you may know - I'm very partial to France and all things French!! On our honeymoon last year (we spent a week in Biarritz) - I desperately wanted to get a traditional house number sign for our new house.


Unfortunately, time ran away with us - and I didn't get a chance to find one. To my delight, Chris ordered one online from Emaillerie Normande as a wedding anniversary gift - and it arrived this week!!!!!! I LOVE IT! 


Now we just have to wait for the stucco guys to finish and it will be proudly placed at the front of the house!! 

2 comments:

  1. adorable! (that's supposed to be said in french, but unfortunately it is the same word in both languages.) je l'aime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for speaking about us on you nice blog :-)
    We are pleased that our work makes you happy !
    Best regards from Normandie

    ReplyDelete